We brings you daily Current affairs, daily Current Affairs Quiz, weekly Current Affairs, weekly Current Affairs Quiz to enhance your preparation for upcoming exams. We also provide articles related to quant, reasoning, English, ssc etc .

Search here

Breaking

WORD PROBLEMS FOR SBI CLERK


We make these questions on focusing sbi clerk,sbi po,ibps clerk ,ibps po and all other banking related exams.Hope you like our effort.

Follow us on Telegram


1.Kumar purchased 320 kg of rice at 17.60 per kg and mixed it with 160 kg of rice purchase at 16 40 per kg.He wants to cam a profit of 9.45 per kg by selling it
What should he the selling price of the mixture per kg?
1)25
2)26.65
3)28.45
4)25.65

2.A dealer marked the price of an article 25% above the cost price and allowed to successive discounts of 159 and 24% respectively to a particular customer
As a result, he incurred a loss of 539. Ar what price did he sell the item to the customer?

1) 2000 2) 2261 3)2250

4) 2500 5) None of these

3. Suraj loses 139 of his money and after spending 65% of the remaining he is left with 1522.5 How much money did he have in the beginning?

6000 2) 6525 3)7500 4)52255 5)5000

 4.Dehradun-bound shatabdi Express has a capacity of 600 seats, of which 15% are Executive class and the rest are Chair cars. The train was booked to 80% of its
capacity. If The Executive class was booked to 90% of its capacity, then how many Chair car seats were vacant?

1)99 2)100 3)111 4)1205)none of these

5) in a school, there are 709 permanent teachers and the remaining are temporary teacher 60% of the permanent teachers are 15-year experienced and the remaining are 10-year experienced. 40% of the temporary teachers are 5-year experienced and the
remaining are 3-year experienced. If The total number of temporary teachers is 360 then what is the sum of the total number of permanent teachers who have below 15 years experience and the number of
temporary teachers who have below 5 years
experience

1)552 2)3550 3)540 4)560

6.A bag contains 4 Redmi mobiles, 3 Nokia mobiles and Samsung mobiles s8 mobiles are drawn at random.
What is the probability that the drawn mobiles has no
mobile?
1)1/3
2)2/5
3)142/143
4)9/1426
5)1/143

7.Two Pipes X and Y can fill a tank in 16 minutes and 24 times respectively. If both the pipes are opened simultaneously, after how much time should pipe X be
ed so that the tank is full in 21 minutes?
1)5 minutes
2)2 minutes
3)6 minutes
4)8 minutes

8.In how many different ways can the letters of the word MAGAZINE be arranged so that vowels always come together?
1)1020
2)720
3)1440
4)2880

9.suraj received 12000 as diwali bonus.He invested a part of it at 6% per annum and the remaining at 5% per annum simple interest .The total interest earned by him in 4 years is 2580.The sum invested at 6% per annum is
1)4500
2)5000
3)7500
4)5500
5)None of these


ANSWERS
1.



2.



3.



4.

5.



6.

7.


8.


9.